Where We Been
|"Where We Been"|
|Original Upload date||June 27, 2012|
|Intro||Wheezy beard intro|
|Wink submitted by||Matt Weber|
Transcript (in progress)
Hey beardlovers. Driftless Pony Club's out on tour again, and so, in lieu of any interruptions, I'm going to tell you about it.
- Hey dudes, check it out!
- Yes, Sam?
- I've been working on my tricks. Nollie!
So what'd you guys think?
- That nollie was more like an ollie.
- I have major issues with your lifestyle.
- I plumb hated it.
- That's just great. I love plums.
First I have to let you know that our new CD Magnicifent is available for preorder now.
- I don't know what a CD is but it's linked in the doobly-doo.
- I know what a CD is!
- I can drive a van.
If you order before the 29th, you get a digital download of early demos.
- I've heard them and they're incredibly early.
- Enhance your listening experience by ordering it with a tiny book. It's a bundle!
- Just like your joy.
- And my underwear!
- Where are we going?
- Shut up!
Good work, everybody.
So we left Chicago, and it's always a little hard to leave home.
- Why, Craig?
Matt actually became mentally unstable.
- Ahahahaha! Ahahahaha!
Then we went over the bridge to Dubuque. Or as the locals pronounce it, Do-bo-kwa. Les do-bo-kwa. Honh honh honh.
Then we played a little for the people.
- So let go of your mark.
Dubuque, Sam's behind you! Everybody run!
Sam ran the other way.
Tell me a little bit about Omaha.
- Omaha was the first city in the United States...
- Yeah. You didn't let me finish. It was the first city in the United States to, uh, own a, uh, restaurant.
- It's the city-owned restaurant.
- What's it called?
- Uh, it was called, um, Omaha's.
Then there was a heckler in the crowd that sort of brought everyone down.
- You guys are terrible! I hate your faces!
But we eventually won them over.
And then the coffee was done. I love it when the coffee's done. And then I went to drink the coffee. Which was done. Which I love. Oh... okay. Go ahead and drink it. 'Cause it's done. Oh sorry... Yeah... Sorry.
And then we saw a celebrity. Wait for it. Wait for it. There's George Clooney.
Then I was going to tell you about Colorado but this sign already did. So. Here it is. It's a lot easier to just show it to you.
Then in Denver I saw a familiar face I seem to see everywhere.
Am I the only one that sees it? It's really creepy.
Then I got this cool shot from the stage before the audience gathered. I don't know. I just thought it was cool. But then I forgot to get footage of the audience. So sorry, Denver. Here's a shot of The Onion to make you feel better.
Then Jeff ponderously ate a bagel sandwich.
Then in Pueblo I saw this rocket, but I couldn't take it into space because it was too small. So I zoomed it in to make it bigger. But zooming in made me bigger too!
And now we're here at the Albuquerque gathering, and we're about to play. I hope they like it.
- Show me the earth, I'll show you where I've been. I don't know if it's began or if it's about to get over.
Pretend you're in the audience watching the band and you are multiplied by about five. Or six.
- Show me the earth, I'll show you where I've been. Show me the earth, I'll show you where I've been.
Where We Been on YouTube