|Original Upload date||May 31, 2012|
|Intro||Wheezy beard intro|
|Wink submitted by||—|
Transcript (in progress)
Hey beardlovers. I'm here today with Sonia. She has a YouTube channel.
- That's right. soniastravels. I go all over the world, and i show you the secret code of the places I'm visiting.
And today you're showing me all around Barcelona. I've always wanted to do like a travel video sort of thing. And you know what they do in travel videos?
- What do they do?
- They... they, like... When they go to the next location, they run off screen... They're like, Here we go! as if it's like right over there?
- And super happy
- Yeah. Let's do it. Ready?
- Let's do it.
- And here we go!
Good. We got it. Did we get it?
- Tell me a fact about Barcelona.
- Well, you know what language they speak?
- Yeah, they speak Spanish...
- Catalan. Yeah.
- And this is where Picasso used to hang out.
- Oh, the musician? So what was the name of that market we went to earlier?
- La Boqueria.
- Okay, yeah... Let's flashback to that. Come on!
- Let's go!
- Let's flashback! Actually, we can just cut. We'll just cut.
La Boqueria is where we took cab.
They got stuff and fruit and octopus and live crab.
All the food was super delish.
Their sardines don't come in cans. They come in fish.
Bananas, bananas ... they're hanging on the line-a,
Candy in the closeup and zoom out and Chyna,
Hellooo, hellooo, helloooo, hellooooo.
- And then we went to Park Guell, designed by Gaudi.
- Oh yeah. I did some good training there. Useful.
This is a great place to work on my figure eights.
- Okay. And then... and then we went to Plaza Espana.
- I didn't make it up.
- Escalator's broke.
- I did a good job of avoiding pickpockets while we were out today.
- How did you do that?
- I took precautions.
- Should we go eat dinner?
- I think we should.
- Okay. Transition shot. Let's go eat dinner! Over here!
Am I out? Am I out? Am I out yet? Am I out? I'm out now. I'm probably out.
- You know in travels shows they have random shots of people just laughing and having a good time?
- Let's just laugh, okay?
- Let's do it.
- Check it out.
- What's this?
- It's the water company.
- Huh. Big, tall, pointy building.
- Pointy and round.
- I'm gonna climb it.
- I'll meet you on the other side.
Probably should've stretched first. Let's go. See some more Barcelona.
- Look over here. We have the...
- You know what? I know. I know. I got this. I can find my way around Barcelona by myself. I should do my own travel vlog. Pfft. Go over here.
What is this place?
Augh, wrong way. Wait, that's my apartment. A labyrinth leads to my apartment?
So, if you'd like to see more travel videos, you can go click here and go to soniastravels. She goes all over the world. Check it out. It's good stuff.
And I'd like to thank everybody who helped me with this video especially my girlfriend Chyna who's still in Barcelona. Chyna! I'm coming for you!
- Craig? Are you here? Oh hey, there you are.
- Oh, no, I'm just a clo... Craig. I'm just Craig. Hey girlfriend. You're my girlfriend. Hugs. Hugs. Hugs.
Wheezy Barcelona on YouTube