|"The Whale is Not Enough - Invade London"|
|Original Upload date
August 6, 2012|
Wheezy beard intro|
|Wink submitted by
Transcript (in progress)
Hey beardlovers. Yep, still in London. It seems yesterday I may have pronounced this town wrong. I may have said Wor-chest-er-shire, because in the United States we have a thing called wor-chest-er-shire sauce that I put on my burgers and it's delicious!
But in the comments you guys are all, it's Wusster-shire.
Blimey, guv'nah. How 'bout some Worcestershire sauce? In the town of Worcestershire.
And now Chyna tells me I pronounce the sauce wrong even in American speak. Is that true?
I just... I'm trying to find my whale, okay? I'm a little upset today.
I haven't found any clues. I lose. I lose at clues.
I'm sorry. I'm just not being myself today, guys. I have no...
What... what's that?
- Check over here.
- That's what I'm doing.
- Okay. Good. Bye now.
- What's this letter here?
- Did you get it?
- Okay, good. Excellent. Just making sure. I'll be on my way now.
I have your whale. Meet me at my secret lair if you want him, or her, to live. Seriously, how do you tell what gender a whale is? Anyway, yeah, threat complete. Warm regards, Alex Day
Where's his secret lair?
Alex Day has your whale! Come to my house for tea and weapons. Toodle pip, Charlie McDonnell
- Were you followed?
- No. I don't think so.
- Oh. I guess my Twitter shoutouts don't have much influence anymore. Come in.
I'll just grab my list. Let's see.
Whoopsie. Picked up the pen gun. Ah, that reminds me. Put this on.
- It's bulletproof. Watch.
Oh. That's the bulletproof one. This one's just for fancy parties with pretty girls. Put the other one on.
Oh, and take this invisibility bow tie. Just say the magic word.
- And then I become invisible?
- No. Then the bow tie does.
Come back, please!
Oh, and take this.
- What's this?
- It's tea. You drink it.
- Follow me.
- Oh, okay.
- No. Into the next room.
Wouldn't that pen gun come in handy?
- Wait. It's in covered mode.
There you go. The giant room of mystery.
Now firstly you're going to need a vehicle. I thought about giving you the Concorde but air traffic's been a bit congested recently, what with the Olympics and everything. So instead I thought about giving you the nuclear submarine. But I think the wipers on that are a bit dodgy. So, um, it's a unicycle.
- That's all great, but where is Alex's secret lair?
- Oh, it's just upstairs. He's my housemate so....
- You know that pen gun might actually...
Oh. And put this on.
- I think you'd look handsome in it.
There's more stairs than I initially anticipated. And the carpet's different. Interesting interior decorating choice.
I'll have to get the number of their interior decorator... Zoinks!
- Hello, Wheezy.
- Bobby? What are you doing?
- I can't let you pass.
- We came to London together.
- That was a... different time.
- Can't we just talk this over like civilized gentlemen?
- We fight now!
- No, no, don't!
That conflict dissolved rather quickly. Come back, please.
- Tie that one on for size.
- My, how the tie has turned.
- Nope. Didn't work.
- You should have eaten your pad thai.
- Try again. Try again.
- It looks like you're out of time.
- Alright. That was good.
The Whale is Not Enough - Invade London on YouTube